Specific requirements apply on transport of weapons and ammunition, which are not subject to the ADR Specific requirements are set concerning surveillance of cargo by Decree No 115/2014 (§ 24-26) of Czech Act Coll. Provisions set by this regulation does not apply on transport of dangerous goods according to ADR.
On export, import or transit of explosives from/to/via the Czech Republic applies Act No 61/1988 of Czech Act Coll. on Mining Activities, Explosives and the State Mining Administration. Special permit for export, import or transit of explosives shall be obtained from State Mining Administration.
* Transport of nuclear materials and selected radioactive substances set by executive regulation (Decree No 317/2012 of Czech Act Coll.) must be approved by SÚJB (State Office for Nuclear Safety) according to § 9 article 1 letter m) of Act No 18/1997 of Czech Act Coll. (Nuclear Act).
* Categorization of nuclear materials concerning security and the way of providing security to nuclear materials during transport must be approved by SÚJB (State Office for Nuclear Safety).
* Overpacks for transport of radioactive materials must be tested and if designated for transport of nuclear materials or selected radioactive substances, must be type-approved by SÚJB (State Office for Nuclear Safety) according to § 23 of Act No 18/1997 of Czech Act Coll.
* Emergency Rule shall be elaborated and approved by SÚJB (State Office for Nuclear Safety) for each consignment.
* Knowledge of Transport Instructions and Emergency Rule of persons participating on transport of radioactive materials are subject to regular inspections carried out by inspectors of nuclear safety during transport.
The carrier from the Czech Republic shall be registered by the competent authority – Ministry of Environment (www.mzp.cz) of the Czech Republic. Foreign carrier shall be registered too but by the competent authority in the place of business in carrier’s state. For cross-border shipments of certain wastes is required submission of Notification document for cross-border movements to the competent authority (depends on place of business of the notifier´s company; list of competent authorities http://ec.europa.eu/environment/waste/shipments/pdf/list_competent_authorities.pdf). If the notifier is also the carrier, which will make cross-border waste shipments the Notification should be accompanied by a confirmation of registration. For shipment of waste from the “Green List of Wastes” isn’t this notification required.